What if I die before I finish these
August 5, 2013
Applies to everything actually. People tell me that I buy too much but they don’t understand that it’s never enough. Be it books, movies, clothes, shoes, bags. I can always buy and keep them first. Though half the time it’s the thrill of buying and owning things I don’t need 😀 Whatever, I ❤ all that I own and feel a profound sense of pride just by looking at all I have.
So many movies to watch this year!!! Was telling some people about how the cinemas have earned a lot from this year. Particularly Cathay. Particularly its Cineleisure outlet -_- But seriously, everything is so nice or or looks so good.
Want to watch these so bad:
– The Purge (like since forever)
– The Conjuring (I want to watch every single horror movie actually)
– Before Midnight (waiting for a torrent as it’s the dialogue-heavy kind of movie that’s more suited for home viewing)
– Catching Fire (the only series whose trailer can make me so overwhelmed that I cry and get goosebumps)
– This Is The End (why hasn’t this been released in Singapore??? The date was said to be 18 July!)
– Tales From The Dark Part 2 (saw Part 1 few days back yay I fudging love Hong Kong cinema!)
– Great Expectations (ended screening before I got to see it T_T)
– That Girl In Pinafore
– The Bling Ring
– American Hustle
– Romeo And Juliet
– Stuck In Love (because Jennifer Connelly)
– The Internship (because Owen Wilson)
– Passion (Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace? I’m in!)
– Getaway (lol the third Ethan Hawke movie in this list but I genuinely want to watch the movies for their plot)
– 12 Years A Slave (why would I pass up another Steve McQueen-Michael Fassbender collaboration?)
– Paranormal Activity 5 (its release date has been pushed back from November to January next year WHY)
Lol and the list will only expand as time passes. My watchlist started off a year ago with 58 movies and as of now, it has 938 titles wtf I kid you not. Thanks to Yahoo Answers for letting me know about so many interesting movies. My film lists on Tumblr add up to only 300+ movies.
Planning to create a Goodreads account and organise my reading list too. My accounts on Fictionpress, Fanfiction, Wattpad and manga sites all have a Favourite list, a Following (what if you guys never update and complete the stories ever again?) list, a Reading list, and a Completed (those not good enough to be in Favourites) list HAHAHA.
Proud of my cheap outfit:
Bow tube dress – $7
Fake leather jacket – $1
High-heeled fur boots – $10
Unfortunately the same can’t be said for accessories:
Silver necklace – $13
Forever 21 bow clutch – $25
At Cineleisure (see what I mean hahaha) last Friday.
Still using my lousy spare phone even though it’s been months because I am still undecided as to which phone to change. Now I feel like getting the Note 2 even though it’s too big because it comes in pink LOL
According to the date on this photo, I got this pair of heels on 23 April last year, at a basement sale in Northpoint 😀 Size 36 was on display so I tried it on but it couldn’t fit. The salesgirl said the only other size left was Size 41 and I felt super sad (I’m a 37) but asked her to let me try them on for the kick anyway. Wouldn’t you know it, it actually fit like a glove! O_O Probably due to the small cutting.