No idea how I’m gonna survive the finale tomorrow. All I know so far is that
- Not every character makes it to Season 4
- Which means that people are going die (as usual)
- Emotional scenes for both sides
- Elena is finally gonna make a choice – Stefan or Damon
- Writers have confirmed that she won’t be choosing neither etc
- Damon apparently talks about the first time he lays eyes on Elena
- Flashbacks of Elena’s life before her parents died aka before 1×01
- Flashback of the accident in which her parents died and Stefan saved her
- This flashback intertwines with the present in which an accident also occurs
- Cast, writers, crew etc have all been talking about how epic this finale will be
- MORE HERE
Omg I am bound to cry like crazy -_- For some weird reason, I have cried through at least 80% of Season 3 even if it’s a normal scene like Rose talking to Jeremy about Delena. I don’t think I cried at all during Season 1 you know. This show has grown on me so much.
THIS SHOW IS OUT TO DESTROY ME
Tags: The Vampire Diaries
This entry was posted on Friday, May 11th, 2012 at 12:28 am and is filed under Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.