March 23, 2011
- Today is a good day
- But I have zero inspiration for both blogging and proper writing
- Though technically it is already tomorrow
- Someone left food on my doorstep today
- Wheee all my favourites
- Thank you <3
- Love sweet little gestures
- And such close friendships
- Remember the stupid photo of me 2 entries back
- I planned it to be of me _l_ing with my left hand since only the middle nail was colored
- But I couldn’t get a good shot
- Why am I just not photogenic
- People need to stop thinking that I actually give a shit about most things
- Or them. And how they feel.
- I do not… Because who are you?
- If I did not add you in my private FB and Twitter accounts
- I probably do not care about you
- Just because I am civil to you
- Does not mean I actually like you
- Comment left by stranger one on of my entries
- I do not usually get comments from strangers
- Emailed the person to thank him and forgot all about it
- Got a reply today and conversed a little
- Yay new reader
- Love KIKing with the girls on my new Android phone
- But it is so hard to use zzzz (I mean the phone)
- Maybe I am just stupid as usual
- Plus I do not have data plan so it worries me
- Like will it auto connect to normal data if there’s no wifi?
- Is free 20MB worth of data = data plan?
- I don’t think so
- I like using my old phone better actually
- My 2 Nokia phones are still in use for different purposes
- That means I am using 3 phones
- Because I am awesome
- Scratch that. At the end of the day I only have one SIM card
Can it be concluded that I am not cut out for smartphones because I am not smart?
One Reply to “Night bites”
Cut yourself a break I think u are photogenic and android takes some getting used to but you will get the hang of it then you will love it 🙂 so much beter than iphone 😀