Why we should love school
January 9, 2011
OHGAWD 3 weeks passed by so quickly and tomorrow is back to school again yay!! Aren’t we all oh-so-very excited and happy! There are so many wonderful things to be excited about such as:
- Sleepless nights trying to complete assignments
- Waking up in the morning feeling like… you know.
- @#$%!~ who like to make life difficult for everyone
- Time that passes so slowly I doubt they even pass at all
- Classes and GSMs that are totally useful and worth my time
- The best lecturer ever aka ChanChan and his always interesting lessons
- Omg have I even mentioned how much I loveee Finance? Such a piece of cake (to flunk it)
- Elevators that never ever come or when they do, make you feel like tinned sardines – YUMMY!
- Sarcastic lecturers who make my day
- 4 exams after CNY!
Actual things to look forward to:
- Lunches and breaks with the girls that I wish would never end
- Logging onto Tumblr and MSN with them and sharing stuff/news 😉
- Both of which guarantee LOL (loads of laughter)
- Conking out totally and catching up on sleep in class
- Cyberloafing to make my school fees worth it
- Knowing that the long holidays are getting nearer
- And it’ll be a whole new semester + timetable soon
Sigh whatever. Say so much in the end the question is…
DO I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AT ALL?