May 13, 2012
24 hours a day is not enough to
- Update this blog regularly, let alone edit the theme
- Go through my 2 Tumblr’s dashboards, let alone make gifs
- Read books and fill up my 365 films list, let alone do reviews
- Manage Dear Love’s Twitter and Fanpage (I deleted the Tumblr)
- Add in sleep, school, social life for family and friends
- Etc etc etc etc etc
Kinda frustrated actually because due to my infrequent updates, traffic drops and so do regular earnings. And I haven’t been getting much advertorials for my blog, Twitter, event invitations or won much stuff this year. Seriously all I need is time to sit down and actually be productive but ugh.
Tumblrs still gaining followers but at a slower rate than usual as compared to the longass holidays and even so, I don’t earn anything from Tumblr. Though yesterday I just put the Nuffnang ads back up. No idea why I removed in the first place actually. My follower count on both Twitters have also been steadily declining for some reason 🙁
That and the new FB timeline (though I think my profile is still the old layout to the public eye until 18 May) bothers me so much I just feel like deactivating my account.
On a brighter note,
Happy Mother’s Day!!!!